Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Cafe Press Shop

I have made a Cafe Press Shop with loads of my designs on everything form shirts, tank tops, sweat shirts, wall clocks, framed prints, large posters and more. I have not added a lot on the base price so you can get cool swag at a great price. Check it out at my Cafe Press shop. A lot of the designs I have added have never been seen before, so be sure to check out my Cafe Press on-line shop. If it goes over ok I will add more stuff later. If you think one of my other designs that's not on the Cafe Press on-line shop already and should be, let me know. If I get a enough requests I will add that design. So stop wasting time and go check out the shop.


I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

No comments: